Monday, August 11, 2014

REFLECTION


          Each class is different. Some are solemn and just no fun. Some have spirit and seem alive.

             Riiiing! Eleven to twelve. ICT time. Part of everyday life is to met new friends and build positive relationships no matter what the activity or venue may be. In school, every school year, you will also meet new teachers. In here, every person feel appreciated. So this is the best way in communicating by individualizing the attention. ICT has a good classroom management presupposes mutual understanding between our teacher and we the students. She's not only aware of what she teaches, but of what we expect from her and what kind of treatment we will be receiving to make the teaching and learning environment sound and orderly.

       Means challenging tasks and responsibilities! I have also encountered a lot of problems to complete all the activities or requirements. Sometimes, I need to adjust on what I used to do.

       Moving on to the next level, I will make it different that before. I will surely did my best to achieve my goals in this subject.

5 comments:

  1. This blog's content is incredible so It seems I've got interested on your blog... because you've said in the first paragraph the difference of every class, so in your own notion what type of class do you considered ICT? XP.!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you interpret your ideas. This blog is really interesting to read especially to students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of a kind work! Strive harder not only for better grades but also to love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoodWork! :) you're a good writer :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your blog is interesting. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete