Wednesday, September 10, 2014


MODERN DAY HERO

       Not all wars are fought in the battlefield with bombs and guns. Not all wars are triggered by despots. You may not know it but you are it midst of a different kind of war. But behind those wars, you're living a life with a hero.

           HERO. Nowadays, Batman, Darna, Superman have meant for us to exist because they are known as a superhero. In reality, most of us believe that our parents can be a hero. They are truly our superhero. We are their responsibility. More important than that, is the love and support.

           I was down on my back, yet I parried on and on. I give up. Tears welled in my eyes. I failed. However, my mother loves me that much. She armed me with her love. Through loving kindness, I raise up a Godly mother. The list goes o, I persist. I fight on. After each failure, heartache and setback, I stand up! I fight my way out of the formidable challenges together with my mother and also my family.

           I embrace its pain because I know, there's a true hero. She will never leave me, I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment