Monday, September 29, 2014

My teacher My hero


MY TEACHER IS A SUPERHERO

          Someone molds young minds and develops young talents. Performers are trained with her skills and expertise. Values are instilled with true-to-life situations. She creates a wholesome place and brings a bright future. An exceptional person who builds a strong foundation is a teacher whom I acknowledge as a superhero. A friend, mother, counsellor and adviser, too.
          In the hands of my teacher lies a great responsibility in mentoring and molding young people under her care. I am one of them who are lucky enough to be developed and trained the way I am now. I owe a lot from her for I fully realized the value of good education.
          Sacrifices and endless effort are her arms for a fruitful learning. These are her tools for children to reach a bright star. Five tiring school days is not enough for her to teach. Saturdays and Sundays are not spent as family days. Still, for the welfare of young children. That’s my teacher, a superhero. She’s so selfless, aiming the best with a goal of excellence.
          To combat idleness and laziness is a great concern. She trains children to spend time wisely. Her numerous inputs make us work hard. Giving various activities fight laziness which is a negative factor. A single second is gold. A single minute is diamond. Time with her is never wasted. Time management is always a part of her homily for she has developed that which brings about a commendable output. She has instilled and intensified that time is precious. Time lost will never be regained.
          My superhero is so much concerned with us. Though she’s very strict, I never regret being with her for I get so much gain. Gain which is used as my tool in higher ladder of learning. Pride, honor, reward and award are all at hard.
          With a big number of classes, Ma’am manages it well. Different kinds of children, so many types of traits and unpredictable and unavoidable circumstances front her. From the fastest learner to the slowest one whom she deals with make her life so challenging. Problems and trials become spices in her life. But because she’s a superhero, facing and embracing them is just a part of her mission. With a huge heart and wide hands, she’s a warrior who defeats and wins against all odds.
          At the end of the day, she deserves a qualify rest. But how? Surprisingly, she is still loaded with many paper works in going home. Looking at her, she can’t afford to stop her mission. Her devotion and dedication to his duty are her weapons to accomplish her mission. With her sacrifices, selfless dedication, endless service and countless quests for the welfare of mankind, I salute her!
          Truly, my teacher is a superhero, a fighter, comforter, protector, saviour, trainer, mentor, molder and value-developer.
         







No comments:

Post a Comment